Did you know: The Rent Guidelines Board (RGB) is supposed to "make landlords whole" so they can operate their buildings. The RGB is not supposed to ensure landlord profits.
- Tom Waters of the Community Service Society,
- Barika Williams of the Association for Neighborhood & Housing Development (ANHD)
- Jenny Laurie of Housing Court Answers, and
- Tim Collins, former RGB Exec. Dir., and partner, Collins, Dobkin & Miller
- Brian J. Sullivan, Senior Staff Attorney, MFY Legal Services
- Dan Evans, Tenant Organizer, Goddard-Riverside Law Project